Welcome to ExcelChurch!
We are dedicated to providing a place where ordinary people like yourself can have a life-changing experience with God.
Our doors are wide open to ALL people of different cultures, backgrounds, ages, denominations, and stages of life despite where they are in their spiritual journey. Through a commitment to genuinely love and not just tolerate one another, we will become the kind of church described in the Bible; where there is relevant teaching, heart-felt worship, honest friendships, constant prayer, and compassionate care for those in need. Simply stated, we will have the kind of contagious Christianity that will influence and encourage our entire community, one life at a time!
From The Blog
- Weights – Part 2 – A Tired Mind May 17, 2015
- Weights – Part 1 – Depression May 10, 2015
- The Blessed Life – Part 4 – The Willingness and the Ability May 3, 2015
- The Blessed Life – Part 3 – Blessed For Service April 26, 2015
- The Blessed Life – Part 2 – If I Think Right I Will Do Right! April 19, 2015